Western cattle drive
Join us for a beautiful riding vacation, an adventurous cattle round up, and a time filled with lasting memories.
The 2022 Cattle Drive will take place entirely on a 5,300 acre ranch on the East side of Glacier National Park with Big Sky views like no other. You will be picked up at the airport and shuttled to the cattle drive ranch.
You will not only move the cattle, but you will rope, brand, inoculate, and castrate the calves. You will enjoy beautiful rides across the rolling hills while viewing the majestic Glacier mountains in the background. If you are lucky, you will see the wild horses running at full speed across the fields. It is a vacation like no other!
In the evenings after a delicious and filling dinner, you will enjoy sitting around the campfire with a beer getting to know your fellow riders. We might throw a couple of games at you too – expect lots of fun and laughter!
We will return you to the Kalispell airport on Saturday morning. From there you can either fly home or book the following week at the Bar W Ranch in Whitefish.
- 6-night stay and 5 action-packed days of the best adventures ever
- Full accommodations, including meals
- All necessary equipment & sleeping gear for cattle drive
- Trail riding, team penning, and horsemanship instruction
- Campfires, cowboy stories, and tall tales
- Friends for life!
New for 2022
For the 2022 season we are making some big changes to our Cattle Drive Program!
- Accommodations – The ranch has three new covered wagons! Each wagon will have four bunk beds in it for a total of eight guests.
- Extended DeBoo Ranch Stay – We have also extended the Drive from a three-night stay at the DeBoo Ranch to a six-night stay. You will be picked up from the airport or hotel on Sunday afternoon and taken directly to the East side of Glacier National Park to spend the week living like a real cowboy!
- Riders must be in good physical condition and must be an intermediate to advanced rider. Beginner riders should consider a guest package at the Bar W.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
$4,700 per person, all-inclusive package.
Click here to view all the Bar W policies