Caution! Adults at play
Immerse yourself in nature while exploring Montana’s spectacular and diverse scenery by horseback. Relax, have fun, and let your stress evaporate into the fresh mountain air. Explore the mountainous terrain surrounding the Ranch and open meadows of Swisher Lake. Guests can saddle up and enjoy thousands of acres of Montana wilderness on horseback or enjoy arena activities including barrel racing, cow sorting, or horsemanship lessons. Your biggest daily dilemma will be choosing between the fantastic trail riding, working on horsemanship skills, or relaxing in the fresh Montana air.
If you’d like to spend some time out of the saddle we offer skeet shooting, hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing lessons, archery, campfires, wagon rides, and more. Relax by the cozy fire or loosen up in our hot tub before a homemade dinner you will not soon forget. Join us for a beautiful riding vacation at our The Bar W and prepare for lasting memories.
- 6 nights and 7 days of western adventures
- Full accommodations including all meals
- Private Vintner Presentation
- Square dancing
- Trail riding, horsemanship lessons, and cattle work
- Wagon rides, campfire cookouts, & cowboy singing
- Skeet shooting, archery, and fly casting lessons