Bar W Packages, Payment & Cancellation Policies
Bar W Packages – 6 night stays
The Bar W Packages include accommodations, meals, horse program, and majority of ranch activities.
- Deposit: 50% of total (Package & Lodging Tax) is required at time of booking.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.
- If you are booking within the 90 days; balance is due at time of booking.
- 90 days or more prior to arrival date: Deposit is refunded minus 10% of the package rate (not deposit) as a cancellation fee.
- Between 45-89 days prior to arrival: No money is refunded. There is a 20% cancellation fee of the package rate (not the deposit), but the balance of the deposit can be applied to a future stay.
- Less than 45 days: 100% non-refundable.
- We strongly encourage travel insurance.
No-shows will be charged the full amount. Parties arriving with fewer guests than reserved for will be charged the full amount. There is no adjustment to the final bill for early departure, unforeseen departure, or changes in itinerary.
Travel Insurance – for a nominal fee, we recommend trip or vacation insurance for “last minute” unforeseen situations where you need to cancel your trip. Call Travel Guard at 877-249-5376 and reference product number 109400, along with the “Dude Rancher’s Association”. Click Here for more information.
Unaccompanied Minors – Physical activity is always subject to the potential for medical care being necessary. The Bar W Guest Ranch requires that minors who are accompanied by adults who are not their parents or legal guardians be covered and able to show proof of health care power of attorney valid in the State of Montana in favor of the accompanying adult(s). In addition, the registration process will require certification as follows: “I certify I am either the legal guardian of or the authorized agent under a healthcare power of attorney valid in Montana for every minor in my party.”
Method of Payment
The Bar W accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards.
- There is a local Whitefish lodging assessment of 1% on the lodging portion of your stay.
- Montana has an 8% tax, applicable to the lodging portion of your stay.
- There is an airport shuttle fee of $55 each way ($110 round trip) per each group of 4 being picked up at the airport at the same time. If there are 5-8 people in your group, another $55 charge will be applied. If there are 9-12 people in your group, a third $55 charge will be applied, etc.
- Bar W’s facilities are non-smoking. Smoking in the rooms, or on the balconies, will incur a room recovery fee of $300.
- No pets allowed.
- We do not pay travel agent commissions.